The chamber banquet committee has been hard at work making plans for the 2017 Marion County Chamber of Commerce Annual Banquet. Feel free to print and post at will.
In a snapshot here are the details:
- Date: Thursday, August 17, 2017, beginning at 6:00 PM CDT
- Theme: “Recognizing Marion’s Best in Business and Industry”
- Location: South Pittsburg High School Gymnasium, 717 Elm Avenue in South Pittsburg
- Food: Steak and chicken, salad, baked potato, broccoli casserole, rolls, cheesecake and drinks (catered by Western Sizzlin in Jasper)
- Recognition of Citizen of the Year and Business of the Year
- Election of new board members
- Lots and lots of door prizes (must be present to win)
Tickets for $35 each and are available through any board member and/or banquet committee member or through the chamber office.